Cumberland Farms, a leading coffee, convenience and gasoline retailer, today announced the launch of its new Cumberland Farms App, which is the next evolution of its highly successful SmartPay Check-Link® program. The new app gives users two payment options:
- SmartPay Check-Link®, which links to a checking account or Netspend® account and saves users 10 cents per gallon every day
- A prepaid account (minimum $25 load) linked to a credit or debit card which saves users 10 cents per gallon for their first 30 days of enrollment
The Cumberland Farms App is free to download via the Apple App Store or Google Play, and connects customers to an exciting array of features including:
- COFFEE CUP-SCRIPTION™: For just $25 per month, customers are entitled to up to two cups of coffee every day (which comes to 40 cents per cup if two cups are consumed every day), including the brand’s signature Farmhouse Blend and Bold hot and iced coffee. In addition to coffee, hot chocolate, hot tea, regular cappuccino and new Mocha Frozen Cold Brew are included. App users’ SmartPay or prepaid accounts will automatically be charged with the $25 monthly CUP-SCRIPTION fee.
- Gallon Rewards: Customers receive a FREE coffee, Chill Zone beverage, 0.5 liter bottle of water, or slice of cheese or pepperoni pizza for every 60 gallons of gas purchased with the app.
- Flash Sales: Members can earn extra cents off per gallon, as well as other savings throughout the year.
- Birthday Treat: Customers receive a FREE birthday surprise on their special day.
- Clubs: In addition to the Breakfast Sandwich & Pizza Clubs, the new app now includes a Chill Zone and Lunch Sandwich Club, which allows customers to earn their way to free menu items for every tenth item purchased.
“We’re excited to introduce the new Cumberland Farms App that offers gas savings, two mobile payment options, as well as rewards and many other benefits,” said Gwen Forman, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Cumberland Farms. “Our innovative Coffee Cup-Scription program offers both value and convenience and is sure to be a game changer.”