By the Price of Business Show, Media Partner of USADT. Hosted by Kevin Price.
It seems the entire world is focusing like a laser beam on the Royal Wedding. It is difficult to turn on your TV and not see another story about the “wedding of the century.” Everybody is rooting for Prince Harry and his betrothed, Meghan Markle, as they plan on getting married tomorrow. But there is a great deal of evidence to suggest that this could be a disaster in the making.
Because of all the interest, the Price of Business reached out to Dr. John Huber of Mainstream Mental Health.
Dr. Huber is in private practice as a Clinical Forensic Psychologist, and he is a practitioner with privileges at two long term acute care hospitals. In addition, he taught undergraduate and graduate psychology at Texas State University from 1996 until 2017.
Here are some theories Dr. Huber will explore:
- Is this a classic example of a person raised in an overly strict and structured environment (Prince Harry) being attracted to a person who came from a chaotic household (Meghan Merkle)? Is she, in turn, attracted by the perceived order he brings to a relationship?
- Is Prince Harry a co-dependent to Markle? Is he entering the relationship as a rescuer?
- What role will Markle’s background play? A New Zealand news site sums up the situation well in its recent headline: “Boozing, bust-ups and bankruptcies: Meet Meghan Markle’s family, Prince Harry!” Markle is estranged from her half-sister, brother, on and off with her father, it is a very interesting background. The father collaborating with the paparazzi appears to be just the tip of the iceberg.
- Harry has his own history of poor decisions.
- This looks like an Adult Children of Alcoholics or Dysfunctional Families couple in the making.
Dr. Huber goes deep in this important interview and addresses many of the issues that are likely being discussed by the Royal Family and the Markles.